Saturday, October 9, 2010

Happy 10/10/10 Day Eve!

With 10 being my lucky number since birth -- I was born on April 10th! -- I've been looking forward to 10/10/10 for decades! In high school, I started thinking about ways to celebrate. In college, it was clear a big party would be needed. When Dave and I were talking about a second kid, I knew she/he had to be born before 10/10/10 so I could properly celebrate this day. And at last, it's here ....

And instead of a big party, with ten cakes and a countdown to 10:10pm, I'm in Milan, Italy. Didn't see that one coming!

So, to all those I gave out verbal invitations to: Sorry! You're still welcome to fly to Italy and join me. I'm planning to spend the day on Lake Como! But, unsure as of yet where I'll be at 10:10pm.

Perhaps you're going ahead with some big plans of your own to celebrate -- in this event, do send me pictures!

Happy 10/10/10!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment